I got the IndieAuth authorization api working. Initially I had built it out using the rest_framework.authtoken. However I realized their models only allow one token per user.Ā  This would make integrating with multiple clients impossible, so I'm opting to generate / manage tokens myself.

I can almost complete a sign in with OwnYourSwarm. I think my token endpoint response is wrong, which is preventing it from completing. Hopefully tomorrow I can get the complete signin working so I can move on to the micropub endpoint.

I feel like I'm starting to break small bits here and there inadvertently . So perhaps before building out the micropub endpoint and potentially breaking more things, I should take a step back and start adding some unit tests for my apis. It'll cost me a day today, but save me days of headaches over the course of the project.