With the basic indie auth login flow working, the next couple of days will be dedicated of fully fleshing out apis to support revoking tokens (e.g. on logout ) and checking token validity.Ā  I added basic tests for the authentication -> access token call today, so I can be confident that while I make these changes, I won't break anything.

I also added Bearer token based authentication today, which I've plugged into my micropub endpoint stub. My goal is to have the full indieauth/micropub api ready for release by Friday, at least on a basic level.

Importing data from OwnYourSwarm like I want will require a few more models and planning because posts will need to support geo-coordinates and so forth.